- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter One2013-05-10
- [00:00.00] CHAPTER ONE[00:02.69]READING[00:05.15]Page 3[00:07.78]Body Language[00:10.55]Debbie and Simon are students.[00:15.41]On Saturday mornings,when they are not at school,they are at work.
- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter Two2013-05-10
- [00:00.00] CHAPTER TWO Reading Page 23[00:05.20]Care for your hair[00:08.36]A new hairdressing salon has opened near Debbies home.[00:14.84]Yesterday she found this leaflet in her letter-box.[00:21.50]Connies[00:24.95]For ladies and gentlemen[00:29.18]Drop in at any time!
- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter Three2013-05-09
- [00:00.00] CHAPTER THREE Reading[00:03.81]page 39 PLACES OF INTEREST[00:08.86]Last Saturday,Debbie arrived at Sunbeam Travel and was given an urgent job.
- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter Four2013-05-09
- [00:00.00] CHAPTER FOUR[00:02.69]READING[00:05.15]pages 58 and 59[00:09.20]What should I do?[00:11.94]At Debbies school,students can write to the teacher counsellor[00:18.89]about their problems as well as speak to her.
- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter Five2013-05-08
- [00:04.70]page 74 SURPRISES AT THE STUDIO[00:10.66]Five minutes to go.shouted the floor manager.Is everyone ready?[00:19.62]Debbie and her friend Angela were in a television studio,[00:27.06]watching the recording of a quiz programme.
- 牛津高一英語上學期：Chapter Six2013-05-08
- [00:01.78]Food for Thought[00:02.61]Debbie and Simon are in a restaurant.[00:04.02]It is a holiday,so they have plenty of time for lunch.[00:05.88]Well,we dont need to hurry with lunch today Simon,[00:07.97]so I think Ill have a mixed grill steak,pork chops,chicken and sausages.
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter One2013-05-07
- [00:06.48]The Phantom of the Opera[00:09.64]The Paris Opera House was a huge building with seventeen floors[00:15.91]of which seven were below the ground.[00:20.17]Underneath the building there was a strange,dark lake.
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter Two2013-05-07
- [00:07.34] Two Geniuses Many people regard Albert Einstein[00:13.51](1879-1955)as one of the 20th centurys greatest geniuses.[00:21.55]His attempt to explain the working of the universe helped create suchthings as nuclear energy[00:28.71]space travel and television.
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter Three2013-05-06
- [00:06.09]Simon like exciting films,but Debbie prefers nature films.[00:14.52]One day, she said,Do you want to watch this video,Simon?[00:21.16]Its about strange living things.they can be very or huge!
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter Four2013-05-06
- [00:09.30]Job Hunter[00:12.25]Sinion had a cousin called Amy[00:16.51]who had to leave school and get a job to support her family.[00:21.97]She had loved shopping since she was a little girl,[00:26.70]so she decided to look for a job in a department store.
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter Five2013-05-05
- [00:07.47]POINTS OF VIEW[00:10.21]One day, Mr Yang had a friendly argument with Debbie.[00:17.06]Kids today watch too much TV and spend too much money, he said.[00:24.42]Debbie disagreed,so Mr Yang showed her these newspaper items.
- 牛津高一英語下學期：Chapter Six2013-05-05
- [00:05.49]Friend or Enemy?Kill it! cried Debbie. Certainly not, said Simon.[00:13.74]Why? Youre not frightened of it, are you?Its only an insect.[00:19.62]It isnt an insect,Debbie,though it might look like one.[00:24.87]Actually, its a very useful creature.